The Republic of Azerbaijan is an eastern Transcaucasia country occupying the area that environs the southern edges of the Caucasus Mountains. The country is no less than a paradise on Earth with its beautiful, variegated terrain, and an amazing blend of traditional architectural marvels and modern splendor.
Azerbaijan has transformed into a modern, industrialized country but has its roots deeply grounded in the culture. Here you will meet people willing to share their traditional folk stories without any hesitation and help you enjoy your stay to the fullest. Hence, you get to observe an extraordinarily rich cultural experience.
If you want to visit Azerbaijan and worried about applying for a visa, we can help you out. Now, you can easily apply for an e visa to Azerbaijan and with our support, you can obtain a visa in merely hours. Read on to find out all about Azerbaijan Visa requirements and process.
Get your Azerbaijan online visa in 3 easy steps:
Applying for Azerbaijan Online Visa:
Azerbaijan online visa or eVisa is a single-entry electronic visa that allows eligible citizens to enjoy a short term stay in Azerbaijan. The azerbaijan e visa process was devised to facilitate the visa application procedure and to fast-track border control at the country’s main port of entry. The e Visa to Azerbaijan is electronically issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The Azerbaijan eVisa program was launched to make obtaining a short-term visa to the country quick and convenient for the citizens of 98 eligible countries. Azerbaijan electronic visa application process is very simple and straightforward. All you have to do is fill out a visa application form and provide the required documents while applying for the eVisa.
The application form will require you to provide personally identifiable information, passport information, and respond to basic queries related to security and health matters. At the time of applying, you will be required to pay the application fee. Upon approval, you will receive the visa notification on the email address you provided at the time of applying.
With an eVisa, tourists can stay for a maximum duration of 30-days and the visa is valid for 90 days after the date of issuance. Travelers with an eVisa to Azerbaijan can enter the country via all sea, air, and land ports. If you want to stay in the country for a longer duration such as for business, employment, or study purposes, you will need to apply for a standard Azerbaijan visa from the Azerbaijani embassy or consulate in your country of residence.
Azerbaijan Online Visa Requirements:
Eligible citizens from 98 countries can apply for an e Visa to Azerbaijan, The documents you will need to submit at the time of submitting your visa application online:
- A scanned document describing your passport’s details
- A scanned image of the last page of your passport
- Your passport should be valid for another three months at least after your eVisa Azerbaijan is supposed to expire. If you don’t meet this requirement, your application will be rejected.
- However, you can reapply for the eVisa after renewing your passport. It is a good idea to check the validity period of your passport before applying for Azerbaijan eVisa to save your time and prevent unnecessary hassle.
- A valid and active email address: It is very important that you submit an email address that is currently active and you can access it easily. That’s because after your application is accepted, you will be sent any updates, notifications, and the eVisa issuance letter in PDF format to your email. If you do not provide a valid and active email address, all your efforts will go in vain.
- Payment Card: You must possess a valid and active debit or credit card to pay the Azerbaijan eVisa fee. At the time of applying for a eVisa, you will be required to make the payment so that the process could be initiated. However, if you don’t possess a debit or credit card, and have a PayPal account, you can use it for paying the visa fee as well.
Countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for Azerbaijan eVisa:
Being a citizen of any of the following countries would make the applicant eligible for the Azerbaijan e-Visa. Applicants who are citizens of a country not mentioned here would need to contact Azerbaijan Embassy.
Purpose of Stay:
According to the rules governing the issuance of an eVisa to Azerbaijan, visitors can apply for an online visa for different types of visits including tourism, cultural exchange, business, labor, medical treatment, educational/sports/science events, and humanitarian activities. At the time of applying, you need to select the purpose of stay. When your Azerbaijan eVisa is approved, it is important to print one copy of the visa as you will have to show it to the border control authorities upon your arrival in the country.
100% Money Back Guarantee if Getting an e-Visa Application is Rejected!
In case your application for the visa is rejected by the government of Azerbaijan you will be getting a complete refund of the fee you have paid while submitting the application. For getting a refund initiated you would need to send us a request over our support mail/live chat/WhatsApp and while sending the request you would need to inc
- Full Name:
- Application ID:
- Passport Number:
- Reason for Enquiry:
- An evidence that your application for the visa was rejected
As soon as we are receiving the request we will verify it and give you revert back within 7 to 14 working days.
Important Instructions for Azerbaijan eVisa Applicants:
Although obtaining e visa to Azerbaijan is an easy and smooth process, but there are certain conditions that you must be aware of at the time of applying. For your convenience, we have listed the most important rules related to Azerbaijan eVisa.
- Azerbaijan e visa is a short-term visa and you cannot stay longer than the permitted duration of 30 days.
- You must leave the country’s territory with the same eVisa that you used to enter the country. However, if your temporary stay period gets extended due to some unexpected event or the State Migration Service of Azerbaijan has issued a temporary residence permit, this condition will be rendered void.
- You must bring along your original passport at the time of entering the country with an electronic visa Azerbaijan. Since the eVisa is obtained online, your passport will be stamped by the border control authorities at the time of arrival. Make sure your visa remains valid for at least three months after the expiration of your Azerbaijan eVisa.
- If you do not use the electronic visa within the permitted validity period, it will become invalid.
- If you don’t intend to leave the international transit area, you don’t need an eVisa for entering Azerbaijan.
- Ideally, you should submit your eVisa Azerbaijan application before your intended date of travel. Even if you meet the application eligibility criteria, you cannot obtain a visa at the border checkpoint upon your arrival.
- In case your eVisa application gets rejected, stateless individuals and foreigners can reapply for a visa by visiting the Azerbaijan embassy in their area of residence.
- If you are a dual national or hold multiple citizenships, you need to select the country of nationality according to the passport you will be using for the trip.
The Azerbaijan eVisa program allows travel agents, travelers, airlines, and visa processing service providers to access the system and get eVisa processed. We are one of the most authentic and credible e visa service providers and you can contact us without any hesitation to get your eVisa Azerbaijan application processed without any delays or the risk of rejection.
Our immigration specialists are well-versed at all the requirements and conditions of Azerbaijan’s eVisa program and we will guide you properly regarding what documents are to be submitted. We will apply on your behalf by entering the information you have provided us, and make sure that the application is processed quickly. We will notify you as soon as your eVisa is issued and help you understand the rules and regulations regarding traveling dos and don’ts. Contact us today to learn more about the requirements of eVisa Azerbaijan.
Why Choose Us?:
Higher Approval Prospects
A significant portion of applications, over 80%, are rejected due to errors or lack of clarity. Our role is to meticulously review your documents and guarantee their 100% accuracy, thus, increasing your chances of visa approval.
Constant Support From Experts
Queries or concerns? Feel free to write to us or give us a call, be it about the visa application or your entry to the destination country. Our commitment is to ensure you are never left unsupported.
Full Refund Guarantee
While it's highly unlikely, if your application does end up being denied, we will refund all government fees, ensuring you don't lose out financially.
Simplified & Faster
Official procedures can be complex, often requiring detailed guidance to navigate. Our solution? An online, user-friendly, single form system that makes your experience smoother and quicker.