Azerbaijan Urgent Visa
Azerbaijan has introduced its E-visa and also increased the visa validity period from 30 to 90 days. Azerbaijan e-visas are valid for a single entry and allow travellers to stay in Azerbaijan for a maximum duration of 30 days. Another good thing is that Azerbaijan allows people to apply for urgent visas, and fast-track processing is possible at affordable rates.
About Urgent e-Visa:
Azerbaijan’s urgent e Visa service allows eligible travellers to get their visa approved within as quickly as 3 hours. As is the case with the normal e-visa, the urgent e-visa also allows the traveller to stay in the country for up to 30 days, while the visa itself will be valid for 90 days. This means, the traveller can travel to Azerbaijan anytime during the 90-day validity period, but they cannot stay in the country for more than 30 days. Moreover, the urgent visa also allows a single entry to Azerbaijan. Travellers holding an urgent e-visa can enter the country via sea, air, and land ports. The difference between an urgent and a normal e-visa is that it usually takes 3 business days to process a visa application. In an urgent visa, the process gets completed within a few hours or at most within one day.
Urgent eVisa Processing Time:
Nationals of countries eligible to apply for Azerbaijan ASAN or e-Visa can also apply for Azerbaijan urgent visa. They only have to pay the visa processing and service fee, which is usually not too high compared to the standard visa. Moreover, in case of an emergency, the candidate can apply for a visa during holidays and weekends. However, keep in mind that the visa will be approved according to local Azerbaijani time. So, it will be better to apply for the urgent visa at least one business day before your intended date of travelling to Azerbaijan.
Who Can Apply for Azerbaijan Urgent E-Visa?
Here is the list of countries the citizens of which are eligible to apply for an urgent e-Visa to Azerbaijan.
The new urgent visa service is a welcome option for travellers who cannot wait too long to obtain a visa. Whether it is a medical emergency, an important business meeting, or unavoidable circumstances, the Azerbaijani government has made it extremely easy for travellers to get a visa instantly. However, if you hold a standard e-visa or an urgent visa, you cannot seek paid employment in Azerbaijan. If you want to work, you will require a work permit.
How to Apply for an Urgent e-Visa?
The Republic of Azerbaijan has implemented the electronic urgent visa service to quickly process visa applications of travellers and ensure maximum convenience for them. Eligible candidates can apply online through a simple and relatively straightforward application process.
It is a three-step procedure in which you:
- First need to complete an online application form
- Pay the visa fees
- Upload the required documents.
You have to provide basic personal information in the application form, including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, home address, occupation, contact number, and email address.
In the next part of the application form, you’ll provide passport-related details, such as passport number, issue/expiry date, and county of issuance. The traveller also needs to answer simple health, security, and travel-related questions.
The next step is paying the Azerbaijan e visa cost. You can pay it using an international debit or credit card or your PayPal account.
The last step is uploading/attaching the digital copies of the required supporting documents.
Documents Required to Apply for Urgent Visa
Eligible candidates have to meet specific criteria to apply for an urgent visa. This includes the following:
- Digital copy of a valid passport.
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Valid email address.
- Means of payment
Points to Remember When Filling Out Application Form
- A travel document means your passport.
- Always select your region/country of travel appropriately.
- Before applying for the visa, dual nationals should choose one nationality and fill out the form according to the right passport.
- The urgent visa will be invalid if the candidate mentioned a different nationality on the application form and provided a digital copy of a different passport.
- You cannot apply for an urgent visa using other travel documents. A passport is necessary.
- Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after your Azerbaijan e-visa expires.
- If you have entered an entry date in the application form, this doesn’t mean you have to enter the country on that date only. This field is required to determine the visa validity period.
- Azerbaijan urgent e-visa validity will start from the date of issuance.
- Foreigners and stateless persons are eligible to apply for Azerbaijan electronic visa only after departing from the country.
- Do cross-check the information you have provided on the application form and ensure it matches your passport; otherwise, the visa will be rejected.
Urgent Visa Cost
The cost of an emergency/urgent visa is slightly different from a standard visa.
The urgent visa cost will be ($), and you can expect visa approval within 3 hours to 24 hours.
There are many benefits of applying for Azerbaijan e-Visa. You can apply from anywhere in the world without needing to visit an Azerbaijan embassy or consulate. It is a must quicker and convenient process, and you can get visa approval within three days.
You can create family applications for two to ten applicants.
If my child is registered in my passport, do I need to apply for them separately?
Yes, you will have to enter your child/children’s data in another application, even if they are registered in your passport.
A service fee is mandatorily charged for covering the cost of international operations.