Azerbaijan Visa Documents Requirement
The documents you will need to submit at the time of submitting your visa application online:
- Applicant Passport
- A scanned document describing your passport’s details
- A scanned image of the last page of your passport
- Your passport should be valid for another three months at least after your eVisa Azerbaijan is supposed to expire. If you don’t meet this requirement, your application will be rejected.
- However, you can reapply for the eVisa after renewing your passport. It is a good idea to check the validity period of your passport before applying for Azerbaijan eVisa to save your time and prevent undergoing unnecessary hassle.
- Remember that Azerbaijan electronic visa is a single entry visa, which means you can only enter once in the country. In case you have left the country, it is not possible to use the same eVisa to enter again. For re-entering the country, you will need to apply for a new electronic visa to Azerbaijan.
- If you are a dual national or own multiple-citizenship, you will need to select the desired country of nationality and use the right passport at the time of applying for Azerbaijan eVisa. You will have to take along that passport when you plan to visit Azerbaijan and use it throughout your trip.
- Pakistani nationals traveling under the international transit area will not be required to obtain an eVisa.
- If you stay in Azerbaijan for more than 10 days, you must contact the State Migration Service and get your trip registered. It will be a smooth and convenient process, and you can get all the details from your business host or hotel reception. Or else, contact us for further guidance on this issue.