Azerbaijan Visa for Mexico
Like many countries throughout the globe, Azerbaijan has also started the Azerbaijan e-visa service to ease the process of visa application for its visitors. Azerbaijan is also one of the few countries that have improved their e-visa process overnight and allowed over 90 countries to easily apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa without the hassle of going to an official embassy.
Mexico is also on the list of countries that can apply for an Azerbaijan e-visa and the Mexican citizens can avail their visas with ease.
Compulsory Requirements for Mexican Citizens:
Mexican citizens can easily apply for the Azerbaijan e-visa as long as they follow the basic requirements to help with the commencement of the visa process. The requestor needs to possess a valid bank account which they can use to pay for the processing Azerbaijan Visa fee of the visa application, basic information along with a Mexican passport of at least a 6 months validity, and an official email address where they can receive their e-visa.
Passport Requirements for Visa Processing:
The Azerbaijan government follows a strict rule when it comes to Mexican passport holders. These conditions can be divided into 2 different sets of passport holders.
The first is people who only possess Mexican passports, their passport must be valid as well as the expiration date of the passport should have a minimum time gap of 6 months after the visitor’s entry into Azerbaijan. They will be required to submit a clear, pixelated image of the passport.
The second set is people who hold multiple visas, they are required to ensure that the passport they are mentioning in the required information is the same as the scanned picture of the required passport.
These visitors also have to ensure that the expiry date of the chosen visa has at least a 6 month cushion to their travel to Azerbaijan.
Type of Visa Based on Reason for Travel:
The Azerbaijan government offers Mexican citizens several different options for visa types based on the details of their stay and the reason for visiting Azerbaijan. Some of the basic Azerbaijan visas include but are not limited to:
- Visa to permit visiting a hospital, doctor, or staying in Azerbaijan for a short time period to fulfil medical needs.
- Visa to visit Azerbaijan for a short course, educational meeting, college test, or other requirements which may be applicable to students visiting Azerbaijan from Mexico.
- Visa to allow sightseeing, visiting a fair, attending a show, or taking part in activities that may involve tourism.
- Attending an official conference or some other business meeting.
- Taking part in a sports activity in Azerbaijan representing Mexico.
Method to Apply for the Visa:
The Azerbaijan government allows Mexican citizens to simply request their visas online without having to worry about the hassles involving an embassy. Mexican citizens can simply go to the official Azerbaijan e-visa website and apply for their visas. The required steps to get an Azerbaijan e-visa to include:
- Filling in the Azerbaijan e Visa Application form available on the website and providing all of your basic information. It is essential that you recheck all information and make sure that it is valid to avoid the visa processing being delayed due to errors in the basic information.
- A valid Mexican passport with an expiry date at least 6 months after the visitor’s entry to Azerbaijan. The passport should be scanned, and the scanned picture of the Mexican passport should then be attached at the end of the application form.
- A valid bank account of the same information as provided in the form. This account will be used to pay for the processing fee of the visa.
Expected Processing Time:
Mexico is one of the few countries which receives quick response and processing from the Azerbaijan government. The Azerbaijan visa can be obtained as soon as 24 hours after applying for the visa and paying for the processing fee or it can be as late as 4 to 5 working days after applying and paying the processing fee of the visa.
Validity Period of Azerbaijan Visa:
The Azerbaijan visa has a validity of 90 days after the official date of the visitor’s arrival to Azerbaijan. If the visitor is interested in extending their visa before it expires then they will need to go to an Azerbaijan embassy and request an extension.