Azerbaijan Visa for Israel Citizens
What is Azerbaijan e Visa?
Azerbaijan eVisa is the most important travel document that allows Israeli passengers to visit the country legally. According to recent policy, Israeli citizens having eVisa can stay in Azerbaijan for a period of 30 days. The issued e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
All Israelites planning to visit Azerbaijan can apply for the eVisa at least one week before the intended date of arrival.
Types of Azerbaijani e Visas for Israel
Depending upon the visit nature and requirements of Israeli citizens, Azerbaijan has categorized different visa types. As an Israeli national, you can apply for Azerbaijan eVisa for these purposes: tourism, business, science, personal trip, official trip, labour, education, culture, sports, humanitarian, or medical treatment.
In addition, there is 3 option regarding processing time:
- Standard processing
- Urgent Processing
- Super Urgent Processing
Standard processing can take up to 3 business days for processing. While taking the emergencies into account, the second option is an Azerbaijan urgent visa whose processing is faster. It takes only three business hours for the approval of an Urgent visa.
Documents Required For Israelites
While applying for Azerbaijan eVisa, Israelites should first gather all the documents required for Azerbaijan visa for the visa process. Here, we have listed all documents, which you should prepare beforehand.
- Payment Card. There are visa processing fees that all applicants need to pay before the visa can be issued. As the visa application process is fully online, you can easily pay the fee availing of the online facility. You must possess a credit or debit card to pay the visa fee.
- Valid Passport. A passport is a key requirement to move from one country to another. Having a valid passport is a must to enter Azerbaijan. Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival. You must get a scanned copy of your passport to attach it to your visa application.
- Email address. You have to provide a valid and active email address in your visa application. The approved eVisa for Azerbaijan will be sent to the provided email address.
Azerbaijan E-visa Application Form
It is easy for Israeli nationals to complete the visa application form, which approximately takes only ten to twenty minutes to fill out.
The application form comprises simple personal questions, including your name, nationality, place of birth etc.
You will also provide passport details, for example, Issue date, Expiry date, Passport Number.
The application form asks for contact details, including residential address, email address and contact address. You have to provide your accommodation address (the place you will stay in Azerbaijan).
How To Apply For Azerbaijan E-visa
You can easily apply for Azerbaijan eVisa online. The process is very smooth and straightforward. Follow three simple steps to get the Azerbaijan eVisa:
- Fill out the Azerbaijan Visa Application form
- Pay the visa processing fee
- Receive your eVisa at your email address
Visa Processing Fee
To submit the visa application form, first, you need to pay the Azerbaijan visa fee online via your debit or credit card.
Entry Requirements for Israeli Citizens
Israeli citizens are eligible to visit Azerbaijan with a visa. The process of obtaining an eVisa for Azerbaijan has become easier than ever by the digital advancement in the system. Now, Israeli passport holders can apply for an Azerbaijan visa for Israel citizens by a completely online process from the comfort of their homes. The electronic visa system has eliminated the need for Israeli citizens to visit the Azerbaijan embassy in person and thus save their time.
Since the global pandemic has restricted travel, Azerbaijan has also limited the entries of foreigners to the country. However, Israeli citizens are lucky to be included in the nationals of twenty-seven countries and make the trip to Azerbaijan.
At the border control, immigration officers can ask and verify your travel documents. Make sure that you possess a valid passport having six months validity. You should also keep a printout of your Azerbaijan eVisa on a hard copy.
The pandemic situation has added few documents to the entry requirements. Israelites visiting Azerbaijan must present:
- A document declaring vaccination against COVID-19, or immunity achieved after Covid-19 recovery
- The government of Azerbaijan has updated the COVID-19 travel restrictions for entering Azerbaijan. Travelers no longer need to submit a negative test result to enter and apply for a visa. Previously, a document proving negative results of the PCR test, issued within 72 hours before the departure.
Israelites travelling to Azerbaijan can get their visa by an entirely online process. You just need to fill out the application form, pay the visa fee and receive your approved and valid eVisa.
Due to COVID-19, travel restrictions are taking place all around the world. Azerbaijan has also restricted foreign entries to the country. However, Israeli citizens don’t need to worry as they are still eligible to get an eVisa.
Israelis are one of the eligible nationalities for Azerbaijan visa who can apply for Azerbaijan eVisa. Now, the visa process has become simpler and quicker as it is completely switched to online.
Israeli passport holders should apply for the Azerbaijan eVisa at least seven days before the intended date of arrival to the country.