Azerbaijan Visa for Canada Citizens
Canadian citizens who plan to visit Azerbaijan can get a visa for the country by a swift process. Now, different types of Azerbaijan visas are available online. Canadian passport holders can apply for the visa from the comfort of their homes by submitting the visa application form and paying the visa fee. The entire process is smooth and easy. Gone are the days when you had to stand in queues and wait for long. The Azerbaijan online visa system has enabled foreigners to get their eVisa without visiting the embassy or consulate. Find the helpful information about Azerbaijan eVisa in the text to follow.
What Is Azerbaijan eVisa for Canadian Citizens?
Azerbaijan facilitates visitors through its eVisa service. Using this online system, you can receive your visa for Azerbaijan without leaving your home and making visits to the embassy. Its eVisa permits Canadian nationals to visit the country legally and stay for a specific period.
The validity of Azerbaijan eVisa for Canadian passport holders is 90 days from the date of issuance. You can travel to Azerbaijan anytime within this period, but your stay cannot exceed 30 days. In addition, the Republic of Azerbaijan allows single entries to Canadian nationals.
With respect to the priorities of travellers, Azerbaijan has categorized visa types by their processing time.
- Normal Processing
- Rush Processing
- Super Rush Processing
Types of Azerbaijani e Visas for Canadians
Different types of Azerbaijan eVisas are available for Canadian citizens according to their visit nature. You can select the visa type matching best with the purpose of the trip.
These visa categories include tourism, business, labour, education, culture, personal trip, official trip, science, sports, humanitarian, or medical treatment.
Documents Required for Canadian Citizens
Gathering all the documents required for Azerbaijan eVisa in advance will help you to complete the visa process without any disturbances and pauses.
You need to upload a digital or scanned copy of these documents to complete the visa application form. Make sure that scanned copies should be easily readable. Blurred copies with unclear text can result in the rejection of a visa application.
Here is the information about the documents required for Azerbaijan eVisa:
- A Valid Canadian Passport – A passport is the most important travel document for getting an approved eVisa. Your passport must have a validity of at least six months from the date of visa issuance. Scan the biographical page of your passport, as you need to attach it to your visa application form.
- Payment Mode – You must be having a credit or debit card to pay the visa fee. Your application form will not proceed without the successful payment of the visa processing fee. Even, if you have a PayPal account, you can proceed with it.
- Valid email address – It is necessary to provide an accurate email address. You will be receiving notifications related to your visa request at the provided email address. You will also receive your eVisa copy in your email inbox. Ensure that your email ID is correct and accessible.
Azerbaijan e Visa Application Process
The eVisa process for Azerbaijan is simple and straightforward. It begins by submitting a visa application form which requires:
- Personal Details
- Contact Information
- Passport Details
The application shall also ask you about your occupation and your accommodation address in Azerbaijan.
Next, you need to upload the required documents. Make sure you supply accurate information in the visa form. You should match provided information with that of your passport before submitting the Azerbaijan visa fee. After successful fee payment, your visa form will be forwarded for processing and approval.
Upon visa approval, you will receive your eVisa in your mailbox. Take the printout of your eVisa and keep it with yourself, especially when you are at the borders crossings.
Entry Requirements for Canadian Citizens
Getting an Azerbaijan eVisa is not the final authority to enter the country. You must keep the given documents while crossing the borders:
- A Canadian passport having validity of at least six months
- Printout of Azerbaijan eVisa received on your email
- A COVID-19 Passport (This document is proof of complete jabbing against COVID-19 or immunity achieved after COVID-19 recovery) Negative Test Result of PCR Test. (This document should be issued within 72 hours before departure)
How to Get an Azerbaijan e Visa
Getting an Azerbaijan eVisa is a smooth process. You can start the process and complete it by following three simplified steps:
- Submit the visa application form
- Pay the visa fee via a debit or credit card
- Receiving eVisa on the mailbox
The fee for Azerbaijan eVisa processing is ---- $ for Canadian citizens. You can make this payment online by a credit/debit card.
We recommend Canadian citizens to apply for the eVisa at least 3 business days (if selected standard e-visa) or 3 hours (if urgent e-visa) in advance of their arrival to Azerbaijan
Canada makes to the list ninety-five countries who are eligible to acquire an Azerbaijan eVisa. Canadian passport holders meeting all the requirements by Azerbaijan Government need a visa to enter the country. Canadian travellers can apply for Azerbaijan eVisa online.
When you pay the visa fee, your application form is forwarded for visa processing. You need to pay the fee in order to start the process. The visa fee for Canadian citizens is ---- $. You can pay the visa fee via a debit or credit card.