Azerbaijan e Visa for Bahrain Citizens
Getting a visa for Azerbaijan is possible by a simple online process. The Bahrain residents don’t need to stand in queues and visit embassies or consulates. Apply for an Azerbaijan visa from the comforts of your home, all you need is a stable internet connection and a few documents.
Bahrain passport holders can apply for an electronic Azerbaijan visa or eVisa by submitting a visa application form and paying the visa processing fee. Relevant information about the required documents and the application process is given below:
What is Azerbaijan e Visa for Bahrain Residents
Azerbaijan eVisa is a travel permit for Bahrain citizens to visit and stay in Azerbaijan legally. The eVisa can be applied online by a smooth and straightforward process. Azerbaijan issues a Single-Entry Visa, that allows a stay of up to 30 days.
The validity of eVisa is 90 days. The Bahrain passport holders should visit Bahrain within the validity of eVisa.
Bahrain residents should apply for Azerbaijan eVisa at least three working days before the intended entry date.
Types of Azerbaijani eVisas for Bahrain
Azerbaijan has categorized different visa types according to the visit nature of foreigners. Bahrain citizens can select one of the following visa types matching with their purpose of visit: tourism, business, labour, education, science, culture, personal trip, official trip, sports, humanitarian, or medical treatment.
The electronic visa doesn't require a lot of paperwork. Now, the process is simplified. Bahrain residents can scan a copy of required documents for Azerbaijan and attach them to the visa application form digitally. Gather the following documents before starting the visa application to continue the process without any disturbance.
- A Valid Passport: You need to upload a scanned copy of your passport in the application form. Therefore, keep its copy ready beforehand. In addition, your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- A Valid Email address: Providing a valid, accurate, and active email address is critical. Remember, you will receive your eVisa for Azerbaijan at the email address mentioned in your application form.
- A Credit or Debit Card: At the end of the application process applicants, you will be asked to pay the visa processing fee. You can use a valid card to make the payment.
Azerbaijan eVisa Application Form
Azerbaijan eVisa form comprises simple questions. Make sure you provide accurate information in the form. You should match the information with your valid passport. Any mistake can lead to delays or even rejection of the visa. The application form includes:
- Personal Details: full name, date of birth, country & place of birth, gender, occupation
- Contact Details: contact number (phone number & mobile number), permanent residential address, email address, accommodation address (the place you will be residing in Azerbaijan)
- Passport Information: passport number, issue and expiry dates
How to Get Azerbaijan eVisa
Bahrain nationals can apply for Azerbaijan eVisa online from their homes. The whole visa process is simple and easy. Follow these three steps to get your eVisa to Azerbaijan and plan your trip.
- Fill out the application form for Azerbaijan eVisa
- Submit the visa processing fee, using a debit or credit card
- Receive eVisa in your mailbox
Azerbaijan Government issues two types of visas according to the processing time.
- Standard Processing – takes three days (regardless of holidays or non-working days) for visa processing
- Urgent Processing – provides you with approved eVisa in three hours only.
Most travellers prefer standard processing. However, if you are in a hurry, you can select an urgent one.
Visa Processing Fee
For completing the visa process, you must pay the Azerbaijan visa fee according to the selected processing time. As the process is completely online, you can pay the fee via your debit or credit card. The fee for Azerbaijan eVisa for Bahrain residents is ---$.
Entry Requirements For Bahrain Citizens
At the entry ports, the immigration officers can anytime verify your documents. Therefore, you must keep the following documents beforehand:
- A valid Bahrain Passport – having validity of at least six months.
- Azerbaijan eVisa – Once your visa application is approved, you will receive eVisa at your email address. You should take a printout of the received eVisa.
Due to Covid-19, Bahrain passport holders have to present few additional documents at the border control:
- A document as proof of vaccination against COVID-19, or immunity gained after recovering from Covid-19
- A document showing negative results in the PCR test. The document must be issued within 72 hours before the departure.
Due to COVID-19, Azerbaijan has allowed foreigners from a few countries to apply for eVisa. Bahrain citizens are still eligible to make their visa applications.
The visa fee for Bahrain citizens is ---$. You can pay the Azerbaijan visa fee online by using a credit or debit card.
Yes, Bahrain passport holders must apply for eVisa before they can visit Azerbaijan.
Bahrain visitors can apply for Azerbaijan eVisa online. You need to provide information in the visa application form, attach the required documents, pay the visa fee and wait for visa approval according to the selected processing time. Upon approval, you receive eVisa in your email.